We are the only professional organization dedicated to the support of enrolled agents. Membership offers you 24/7 access to your community of peers through our member-only online platform, the NAEA Webboard.
We help you grow. Enhance your skills, diversify your offerings, streamline your workflow and your business. NAEA is your professional partner, here to support you through your entire career.
We are your voice. NAEA protects, promotes and advocates for the profession and the EA credential in legislative, regulatory and public policy arenas protecting your right to practice.
"Thank you for this complementary CPE program, this was high quality, impressively prompt, and represents a good value for our membership."
Ask the Expert Panel attendee
NAEA is more than a membership – we are you community, your resource, your support team, your professional friend, your trusted learning partner. Whether you’re a tax practitioner or a new or seasoned enrolled agent, NAEA is your home. As the tax landscape continuously changes, you can depend on NAEA to:
- Empower you with expert information, resources, and tools
- Advocate for the EA credential and the profession
- Connect you with an active, knowledge-rich community of your peers
We take pride in being able to support you with resources that help you grow and thrive.
If you have any questions about joining NAEA or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or (202) 822-6232. We're here to assist you.
The prestigious EA Journal is a bimonthly digital and print publication that focuses on tax law updates and tax issues, practice management, advocacy, government relations, and association governance. Earn 2-4 CE based on tax-related content in the issue’s feature articles for up to 18 months after publication.
NAEA Monthly Roundtables
Engage with the EA community. Join us every last Thursday of the month as we host open discussions between members and industry experts on tax hot topics and industry best practices.
National Tax Practice Institute® (NTPI)
Learn how to represent your taxpayer clients before the IRS. Our renowned NTPI program is designed for enrolled agents who want to advance their career by representing clients in front of the IRS.
NAEA Weekly Newsletters
Our E@lert e-newsletter, keeps members up to speed on legislative and regulatory developments, as well as industry trends and news. Our Tax Break e-newsletter features the newest and latest industry developments you need to know about to keep your clients happy and your business thriving.
What Members Are Saying About NAEA Education
Join our mailing list to get the latest news, tax information and education from our community.
Free Find a Tax Expert Directory Listing
This robust list allows clients to find you on the official tax professional directory of the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA). Members enjoy a free listing!
Exclusive Member Discounts
We have what you want: free member webinars, tax resources, discounts on cyber insurance, pet insurance, office supplies, meal kits and much more. We’ve negotiated generous discounts for members for retailers and services you’ll actually use.
Join NAEA using our Virtual Summit discount of $50 off your first year of Regular Membership. Visit naea.org and select Become a Member.
- Select to Join Online as a Regular Member
- Add your Regular Membership to your Cart
- Select your State Affiliate (Select No State Affiliate (former CA/None) if you live in a state that does not have an affiliate.
- Please note:
- ID, MT, UT, and WY all belong to the Great West Society of Enrolled Agents (GWSEA)
- ME, NH, and VT all belong to the Northern New England Society of Enrolled Agents (NNESEA)
- Fill out the information form, then select Add to Cart at the bottom of the page
- Select Checkout, or Select the Shopping Cart icon in the top right corner, then Select Checkout
- Create your Online Log in Account
- On the checkout page, enter the Discount Code: GOVIRTUAL22!
- Click Apply
- Provide your Credit Card information for payment of the balance due